Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pencil Me In Cosmetics



I recently discovered Pencil Me In Cosmetics, a producer of healthy eyeliner pencils infused with antioxidants and was able to review three of their liners - Indigo, One Cent and Brownie. I was intrigued by their natural ingredients and promise of "silky smooth application and color that is true to the barrel".

I am hooked on these pencils! They go on smooth, no tugging on the skin, and no holding it under hot water to soften it up! The color does match the barrel, giving me exactly what I expected. They wear beautifully, lasting for a full day of work - I haven't touched it up yet, and it looks fresh. Pencil Me In offers 30 colors of eyeliners - from earthy tones to bright jewels to sparkly and everything in between. Plus, each pencil has a sharpener in the cap!

I adore the Brownie (a deep chocolaty brown) and One Cent (a coppery brown), both make my green eyes pop. My daughter adores the Indigo, who saw it and said "Mine!" and ran like the wind. :) The Indigo is a beautiful soft smoky blue, and is a wonderful compliment to her grey-blue eyes and isn't harsh, so she gets to keep it.

The pencils are priced at only 6.99/ea and Pencil Me In is currently running a buy 2, get one free; buy 4, get 2 free and so on.

“pencil me in” cosmetics is available through professional beauty salons, spas, upscale cosmetic boutiques and online (own a salon/spa/etc. and want to carry Pencil Me In? click here). The brand was introduced to the market place, November 2007 by Linda Rose Eisner, founder and head pencil pusher.

“Pencil me in” cosmetics has added natural ingredients and blended botanicals like Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Lecithin, Shea Butter, Cacao Butter, Jojoba Oil, Wheat germ oil, and Safflower seed oil. It also includes Vitamins A (Retinyl Palmitate), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D and Vitamin E (Tocopherol). For complete ingredient listing click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment