Friday, October 2, 2009
Purple Pig Shirts Review and Giveaway-CLOSED
I had a chance to review the ladies Peace Splash t-shirt from Purple Pig Shirts, the newest shirt site from Crazy Dog T-Shirts. This shirt is 100% organic cotton, and is one of the softest T's I've felt! The color is a very soft, light blue. I love how the peace sign on the shirt is ragged and not perfect.
It's tissue thin, making it perfect for layering. It's a body conscious cut, so you might want to consider going a size up.
Several styles are available for men and women, including Ohm, Love Life, and Purple Pig (too cute!).
Purple Pig will also be adding to their Men's shirts, women's shirts and soon they will have kid's shirts, long sleeve burnout t shirts and sweatshirts.
Our fabrics have been carefully chosen for quality, softness and comfort. Our unique designs are each hand drawn. The shirt colors and ink are individually selected and coordinated.
Want a Purple Pig shirt of your own? Purple Pig T-Shirts is offering one lucky reader of Silver Savings, Freebies and Giveaways a shirt of their choice!
1. Go to Purple Pig Shirts and tell me which is your favorite.
1. Follow my blog (1 entry).
2. Fan Purple Pig on Facebook - leave a comment (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter - leave a comment (1 entry).
4. Follow Purple Pig on Twitter - leave a comment (1 entry).
5. Tweet this giveaway - leave a comment (1 entry)
6. Post this giveaway on your blog - comment with the link (1 entry).
Giveaway is open to US residents and ends 10/31/09. Winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 72 hours to respond with shirt choice, size and shipping info. Shirt will be shipped to winner from Purple Pig Shirts.