Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6 Winners :)

All winner's selected by random.org. Thank you for all the comment love! I've sent an email to each of you - please respond w/in 48 hours.

Kidorable Umbrella:
Singlemama said...(CONFIRMED)

I follow your blog!

redrose2436 at yahoo dot com

Teewit
Lo said... (CONFIRMED)

Here's my tweet: http://twitter.com/prizealert/status/5438057810


The Cream Perfume Company:
1.
clallen said... (CONFIRMED)

i would like to try the Coconut Body Moisturizer clallen at ntin dot net

2.
socmama said... (CONFIRMED)

I'd love to try the ORGANIC Forest terre. Thanks!

3.
Diana said... (CONFIRMED)

I'm following on twitter (dzhu19)

Bella Sara Trading Cards:
tanya904 said... (CONFIRMED)

Twitter Follower (starryeyed24)
tanyainjville@yahoo.coom

0 comments:

Post a Comment