Friday, November 20, 2009

Teenager Christmas List Winners!

I had a lot of fun with this list, and reviewed lots of great products! And even better, I get to share them all with you!!

Thank you for all the comment love :)

I've sent everyone an email - please respond w/in 48 hours with your shipping information or an alternate will have to be chosen.

Soda Stream Fountain Jet (CONFIRMED)

Random.org selected #277
singermagic1 said... 277

love to try out Diet pete's choice, diet grapefruit and energy diet

singermagic1 at yahoo dot com


Karin Organix Votives by Dansk (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #63:
Jackee Ann said... 63

I follow your blog
jb8903 at gmail dot com


Mineral Basics (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #13
Jolynn_Reads said... 13

I follow
Jolynn_Reads Atyahoo .com

November 5, 2009 3:52 PM


Heaven's Alchemy Perfumes (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #135
Mississippi Songbird said... 135

I also follow you on Twitter.
emeraldrose63@yahoo.com


Ecojot Jumbo Journal (2 Winners) (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #1
silverhartgirl said... 1

They also have ecards.

AND

#9
Zaira said... 9

I follow your blog

zairabear@gmail.com


Charm Factory Team Edward OR Team Jacob bracelet (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #139
tmc480 said... 139

I follow
tmc480(at)yahoo(dot)com


Joey Jr. Foldable Purse Hanger (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #7
apple said... 7

My fave is the Clear Crystal.

applez_55@yahoo.com


Beautorium Rosehip Oil (CONFIRMED)

Random.org picked #12
Diana said... 12

I would love to try the Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream.



Skin Free 30$ e-certificate (CONFIRMED)

Random.org selected #99

Deborah Wellenstein said... 99

I would love to try the Super Moisture Body Butter. Thanks!


Snorg Tees (CONFIRMED)

Random.org selected #58
Wehaf said... 58

I love the "Elephants never forget" shirt!

urchiken at gmail dot com


Crazy Dog T-Shirts (CONFIRMED)

Random.org selected #84
Hotsnotty2 said... 84

I love the Fight giant monsters for food t-shirt, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com


Nacho Mama Tees (CONFIRMED)

Random.org selected #161
Swtlilchick said... 161

Following your blog (Charlene)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com



I still have a few giveaways going on - listed on my sidebar.

Sunday - I'll be dreaming of a Green Christmas with eco friendly reviews and giveaways :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment