Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ultimate Cloth Review


I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas (5)

The ULTIMATE CLOTH

Introducing MiraFiberTM - Simple. GREEN. Effective

I'm a neat freak, and with a teenager, a dog, a cat and a husband, I spend a lot of time picking things up and wiping down surfaces. I hate smudges. And dust bunnies. And dust. And, well, messes in general. When I stumbled on the Ultimate Cloth, I was intrigued.

MiraFiber - An Exclusive, Patented Technology in a Professional Cleaning Cloth. The 'Ultimate' in Cleaning GREEN! NO Chemicals, NO Paper Towels - MORE EFFECTIVE. Not to mention a 100% money back guarantee. The Ultimate Cloth:
  • Clean and Polish windows, mirrors, windshields, glass - all hard surfaces - & many soft surfaces such as leather and vinyl.
  • Leaves a streak free, spot free, lint & dust free finish using NO chemicals or paper towels.
  • One step process cuts cleaning time in half - verified by professionals!!
I've been using my Ultimate Cloth for a couple of weeks now, and it is a great time saver for everyday messes. It wipes counters and other surfaces clean, and does a wonderful job on mirrors and windows. I honestly didn't think it would work on mirrors / windows, but it did! No glass cleaner needed - I just ran it under water, wrung it out thoroughly, and it sparkled. It was also great on my sink fixtures - removing finger smudges and leaving them shiny.

Ultimate Cloths can be purchased online. For a limited time, you can try an Ultimate Cloth for yourself - FREE! Just pay S&H.

I received my Ultimate Cloth at no cost to review. The opinion in this post is entirely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment