Sunday, December 27, 2009

General Mills Cereals

General Mills recently announced a commitment to further reduce sugar in cereals advertised to kids 12 and under to single digit grams per serving. They have already been reducing sugar content, while increasing whole grain, calcium and Vitamin D.

My family eats a lot of cereal. Brit and I both usually have a bowl before work / school, and we also enjoy cereal as a snack. I'm watching calories, and limiting my sugar intake, and I try to limit Brit's daily sugar rush. I'm very impressed that General Miss is working on reducing sugar to single digit grams!

Cereal has a lot of benefits - c
ereal eaters consume less fat, less cholesterol and more fiber than non-cereal eaters. Cereals also deliver important vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, making cereal a top source of key nutrients in children´s diets. For more information about kids and cereals, please visit Cereal Health and Wellness.

Right now if you visit here you will find a $1 off coupon for one of four General Mills cereals.


I received coupons for 4 free boxes of General Mills Cereal (yay!) from General Mills, through my membership in My Blog Spark.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. Will hop over and get the coupon. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete