Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Winners :)

We have 10 book winners - 5 for Sleep No More by Susan Crandall and 5 for Seduced by a Rogue by Amanda Scott :)

Winners, as selected by random.org:

Sleep No More:
The Gosfam said... 2

I follow your blog


purango said... 105

I am reading Exit Music by Ian Rankin. garrettsambo@aol.com


debbiejackson said... 21

follow w/ google


409cope said... 40

I am currently reading Chicken Soup for the Soul:Moms & Sons. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com


Nancy S. said... 112

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/8262247421



Seduced by a Rogue:

Becca said... 33

I am reading Empty Promises by Ann Rule, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com


erma said... 45

I'm reading the Enycolpedia of Country Living.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net


Rebecca Graham said... 1

I am reading I Alex Cross by James Patterson.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com


Sheila said... 24

I'm reading "On the Edge" by Ilona Andrews. LOVE her books! Do yourself a favor and grab one of her "Magic ..." books.
Sheila
chiliburger@icehouse.net


dreamcleavers said... 51

dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
i have been readin the shack

I've sent emails - please respond w/in 48 hours

Thanks for sharing what you're reading now! I've definitely added to my "must read list" :)

4 comments: