Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Countess of Scandal by Laurel McKee - Winners :)

We have 3 winners for this one :) I loved this book, and can't wait to get my hands on the sequels!

Thanks for all the comments - and sharing all the books you're reading! I'm a huge bookworm, and am always looking for new authors :)

As selected by random.org:

Deb said... 7

I follow your blog

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Jessica said... 16

I tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/8586332388
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said... 72

You're on my blogroll!
http://zestywonderland.blogspot.com
ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

I've sent emails - please respond w/in 48 hours.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much from one bookworm to another!

    Countess OF Scandal sounds shamless & hot!
    I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I look forward to reading this :)

    Cheers,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

    Green Tea Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete