Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Denise's Daily Dozen Winners :)

We have 5 winners for this great book! Thank you for all of the wonderful tips and tricks you shared - I'll definitely be adding a lot of these to my weight loss journey :)

As selected by random.org:

Jinxy and Me said... CONFIRMED 97

I try to cook mostly from scratch - it really helps with weight loss/maintenance!

____________________________________________


Jennifer said... CONFIRMED 28

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

_______________________________________________


Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug} said... CONFIRMED 81

Tweeted
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

___________________________________________________
Heather said... CONFIRMED 8

I try to stay moving all day, on top of exercising regularly. It really does help!

heatheranne99 at hotmail dot com

_____________________________________________________

Katie @ All things Sizzle said... CONFIRMED 17

I have your button..it's on my sidebar

http://giveawaysandgiveawaywins.blogspot.com/

katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

I've sent emails, please respond w/in 48 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Bri and Hachette Book Group! I look forward to getting in shape :)

    ReplyDelete