Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hint Water - Review

The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great. (from website).
I've finally found something I love to drink as much as I love Diet Coke! And this one can't be used as an engine cleaner :) Hint water is pure, naturally flavored water. No sugar. No Aspartame. No Sucralose or Fructose. No calories, carbs, or weird chemicals. Just pure refreshment, in a variety of flavors. I also finally found the silver lining in nasty Midwest winters - I don't know what time UPS dropped this off, but by the time I got home from work my Hint waters were icy cold and ready to drink :)

Hint was launched in 2005 as a privately owned company based in San Francisco, California and is available throughout the United States and Canada.

I absolutely loved Hint water!! When I first stumbled on them, I wondered how it would taste as the only flavorings it has are natural, and it's completely unsweetened. I was amazed by how great they tasted - you could definitely taste the flavor, but it wasn't overwhelming, just a "hint" of it. Brittany also loved Hint, and I love knowing there is a beverage out there that tastes great without the sugar rush. We enjoyed them so much, we downed all six flavors I was sent to review in a weekend :)

Hint is available in 12 flavors:
  1. Mango Grapefruit (I think this one was my favorite)
  2. Blackberry (yummy!)
  3. Pomegranate Tangerine (OK, maybe this one was my favorite :)
  4. Watermelon (really good)
  5. Raspberry Lime (hmmm... maybe this one was my favorite?)
  6. Strawberry Kiwi (Brittany's favorite)
  7. Cucumber (I really want to try this one)
  8. Pear (and this one)
  9. Peppermint (and this one)
  10. Honeydew Hibiscus (and this one)
  11. Lime (and this one)
  12. Tropical (and this one too :)
Connect:

Hint Water on Facebook

Hint Water on YouTube

Hint Water on Twitter

Purchase:

Hint Water is available in high-end grocery stores, cafes and food retailers nationwide, including Pax, Dean & Deluca, Food Emporium, Stop and Shop and others. Hint can also be purchased onlinewith FREE ground shipping throughout the United States.

I received products free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! This sounds like water my daughter would like! Following you from FFF at MBC.

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from FFF on MBC!

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum pomegranate tangerine sound GREAT! I am following from FFF on MBC! Seriously - sounds yummy!

    You can find me at www.mommywords.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YeS! Flavored water without Aspartame!! Great review!

    Following from FFF
    ~Mandie
    http://www.takingtimeformommy.com

    ReplyDelete