Sunday, February 14, 2010

Proactiv - Review

Proactiv®, the trusted leader in acne treatment for 15 years, introduced new Proactiv®, the same effective formula that revolutionized the treatment of acne now enhanced with exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide. This innovation of the active acne-fighting ingredient designed to penetrate even clogged pores quickly is the first change to the original Proactiv since its launch. Current Proactiv customers report faster and gentler results with new Proactiv. Proactiv was developed by Drs. Rodan and Fields and has been used successfully by millions of women, men and teens around the world. The iconic 3-Step System, along with other products in Proactiv's extensive skin care line, have been recognized with 27 coveted awards and honors from the beauty and health industry. (from website).

My daughter has struggled with acne for a little over a year. We're fortunate, as it's a very mild case, and it is limited to her forehead. But, still. Brittany is a gorgeous, vivacious young lady, and I hated to watch her struggle. She'd arrange her bangs perfectly to cover all the spots, and slather on concealer and foundation in an effort to hide flare ups. I purchased every over-the counter treatment I could find. I tried every trick I heard, but nothing stopped the acne. A few would reduce redness and flareups, some did nothing at all. We were so frustrated.

I've heard about Proactiv, who hasn't? They're endorsed by many celebrities - the most recent being Katy Perry - and they always have fantastic "after" photos. I'd debated purchasing a supply, but we'd tried so many products that claimed to be the solution, I didn't bother as the other systems hadn't worked.

I was fortunate to have a chance to review Proactiv (through my membership with The Product Review Place). When we received our kit, I was surprised by everything it contained - the Three Step Proactiv Solution (Renewing cleanser, Revitalizing Toner, and Repairing Treatment), a sample of Green Tea Moisturizer, and the Refining Mask and a book - The Doctors' Secrets to a Lifetime of Clear Skin. Brittany was thrilled, and hopeful. I was cautiously optimistic.

Brittany has been using Proactiv for almost two weeks now. She uses the Three Step System and moisturizer daily, and the mask twice a week. I could sum this whole review up in one word - WOW. It didn't happen overnight, or in two days or even a week. But the acne is almost completely gone. Within three days of usage, there was a huge difference. Her forehead was dry, and red - there were very, very few active pimples. With continued use, the redness disappeared, the spots vanished, and she doesn't have large flareups. Her confidence and sparkle is back. She looks in the mirror and smiles, instead of pulling her bangs further down on her head. She stopped slathering on foundation and concealer. She's even gone back to wearing her hair slicked back from her face. I have never been so impressed by a product, or so grateful for finding it. Brittany loves what she sees in the mirror again - clear skin. I would definitely recommend Proactiv for anyone who struggles with acne.

Purchase:

Proactiv can be purchased online and a complete system starts at $19.95. The Proactive Promise guarantees you'll be completely satisfied. I
f, for any reason, Proactiv fails to meet your expectations, simply return the bottles (even if empty) within 60 days of receipt for a prompt, courteous refund of your purchase price (less s/h).

I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own. I found this opportunity through my membership with The Product Review Place.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    It is good that The Proactive Promise guarantees you'll be completely satisfied.

    Thanks,
    Proactiv Refining Mask

    ReplyDelete