I had the chance to review Dimitri Jame's "Face in a Case", part of the Skinn Cosmetics Line. Everything every woman needs for a complete make-up application in one perfectly organized, portable, convenient, and elegant compact:
- Blush - Universally flattering pink. Very light, sheer color, adds the perfect amount of color.
- Translucent Powder - Two neutral shades, that can be used alone or blended together to create your perfect color. I love this powder! It's super silky, and blends to a flawless finish.
- Concealer - Two shades to match a wide variety of skin tones. I love how well this covers, and how nicely it blends into my skin.
- Eyeliner - Two gel liners, black and brown, that glide on easily and last for hours.
- Eyeshadows - Twelve beautiful colors to choose from. This was my favorite part of the case - the colors ranged from soft neutral to vivid pops of color, and they're all colors I actually want to wear! Silky soft and smooth, these were super easy to brush on, and the color was easy to build up and blend.
- Lip Color - 12 shades, from softest pink, to neutrals, to siren red. These glide on smoothly, and also wear well.
- Lip Gloss - 2 colors, clear sparkly and a bright pink. I actually loved the pink, and hadn't thought I would. When you first see it, it's very vivid but glides on much lighter, and ends lots of shimmery shine. I love how these feel on!
You can sign up for the Skinn Cosmetics newsletter for updates and savings.
Skinn offers its products only through televised home shopping, the internet and exclusive, privately owned spas throughout North America. This has allowed thrm to reach the maximum amount of people, while keeping overhead very low.
I received product(s) free to review, the opinion in this post is completely my own. Thank you Lisa Cocuzza PR/It's a Glam Thing for this wonderful opportunity!