Thursday, March 11, 2010

MOR Cosmetics Review

MOR is an amazing creator of luxury bath and body products, inspired by traditional apothecary, and the blending of age-old and contemporary ingredients . Drawing inspiration from the far corners of the globe, their products are designed to pamper your body and nurture the soul. MOR brings you over 250 exquisite pampering products, and is sold in some of the world’s finest beauty and lifestyle emporiums, spas and department stores, and has a cult-like following around the globe. MOR is the result of a creative collaboration between Dianna Burmas and Deon St.Mor. The collections combine Deon and Dianna's flair for design.

Specialty bath products are one of my guilty pleasures in life - with time and money always being short, it's an afforadble luxury that always relaxes and recharges. When I stumbled on MOR Cosmetics, I knew I'd found a truly unique, luxurious line of bath and body products.
I had the chance to try Italian Blood Orange Body Butter (An intense moisturizing treatment formulated to repair dry skin. Rich Shea and Cocoa butters contain natural lipids to deliver restorative properties to your skin while Avocado, Rosehip and Wheat Germ Oils work together to rehydrate and soothe) and Italian Blood Orange Soap (with notes of orange, apple, peach, pineapple and pear). The soap was exquisitely hand-wrapped in beautiful paper and completed with ribbon and the MOR logo - I don't think I've ever opened soap so carefully, I didn't want to tear the wrapper :) The body butter was also delightfully packaged in a matching box that was also hand tied with ribbon.

Both products smell amazing - refreshingly light and sparkling, the scent lasts all day, faintly, without being overwhelming or competing with my perfume. The soap lathers decadently, and makes showering a treat, rather than just another part of my morning routine. I also absolutely loved the body butter, and I'm not a huge fan of these types of lotions. The body butter was wonderfully thick and velvety, and leaves my skin super soft and lightly scented.

Purchase:

MOR Cosmetics products can be purchased
in some of the world’s finest beauty and lifestyle emporiums, spas and department stores. All of MOR's amazing products are also available at the MOR Online Store.

I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Following from MBC! Hope you follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete