Sunday, April 18, 2010

CSN Stores - Review

Have you heard of CSN Stores.com? They have over 200 amazing stores, carrying everything from baby cribs to home decor to everything you need in the kitchen

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was contacted with a review opportunity, and I found the perfect finishing touch for Brittany's room :)

Baby Cribs Plus.com, one of the 200+ CSN Stores, has an amazing array of products for your child's room,including cribs, decorations and rugs. I love the huge selection and amazing prices! Plus, it's not just for baby - they have high quality pieces that will transition easily from baby to toddler and even older.

We recently redid Brittany's bedroom in an old Hollywood style (she's 15), with rich purple walls, glossy black trim, and intricate white furniture. There were only two things missing from her masterpiece - a crystal chandelier (CSN Stores even has a wonderful selection of those :) and a rug for her floor. We've looked locally for a rug, but nothing was perfect. She wanted either black or white, or a combination of each, but couldn't find a style she liked. As I was browsing Baby Cribs Plus.com, I found the perfect rug! Black, white and slightly funky, it adds the perfect touch - Home Dynamix Zone 7160 Zebra Print Rug :) We chose the 5', 3" X 7', 5", generous size and super soft underfoot, it retails for only $55.00 - half of what I would expect to pay in any of my local stores. Her rug shipped super quick, and arrived in perfect condition - all we had to do was unroll and find the perfect spot :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment