Sunday, April 11, 2010

Soft Scrub Total Kitchen Cleanser Review

I'd tried the Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl previously, and loved how well that worked. My bathroom is clean, sparkling and smells fresh. So when I had the chance to try the new Soft Scrub Total Kitchen Cleanser, I was ecstatic! Is it wrong to love a cleanser?

This one works as well as the Bath and Bowl, and smells even better (slightly citrus). Wait, no, the Bath and Bowl smells better, oh, they both smell great :) It powers through grime - I have a plastic sink in my kitchen (who decided plastic was an acceptable sink?????!!!!), and plastic is porous, which means it always looks grubby. I'd shine it up w/ an abrasive powder, a scrub brush, a bleach soak, and a final scrubbing and it still looked dingy! Soft Scrub Total Kitchen powered through, eliminating all my extra steps. It still doesn't shine like stainless, but I'm no longer tempted to "accidentally" break it for an excuse to replace it quicker. Total Kitchen also has a foaming option, great for those tough messes and sprays upside down - perfect for the microwave! I love how Total cuts my cleaning time in half, and my kitchen and bath is still clean and fresh.

I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment