Thursday, May 6, 2010

Golden Moon Tea - Review


Finest Loose Leaf Tea

Golden Moon Tea was founded in 1993 with the belief that tea is so much more than just a healthy, refreshing, good tasting drink. We believe that, unlike other drinks, tea has a rich history and a total culture that includes serenity, a sense of well being and even a culture of tea preparation. Golden Moon is dedicated to offering outstanding, whole-leaf teas of the greatest quality and finesse.

This month I received Organic Green Tea: Long, slender green tea leaves produce a smooth, mellow cup with exquisite flavor and subtle notes of candied pineapple. Sweet and clean in character, this exceptional green loose leaf tea is organically grown in the famous Uva district on the Isle of Ceylon. I didn't notice a pineapple taste, but this is one of the best green teas I've had. Now that the weather is (finally!) warm, I've made several batches of iced tea with this one, and it's been perfect! Crisp, clean, slightly sweet and very refreshing, plus it's super pretty in color, so it's great to serve during cookouts :)

You can see my review of Kashmiri Chai here.

You can see my review of Rose tea here.

You can see my review of Sinharaja tea here.

Purchase: Golden Moon Teas can be purchased online. Shipping is a flat rate of $4.95 (FREE shipping with orders over $74.95). Not sure if you'll like a flavor? Sample sizes (one pot) are available at $0.99 each. You can also purchase a sample set if you want to try multiple flavors.

I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment