Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kettle Worx - Review


KettleWorx is a complete home fitness program based entirely on kettlebell training. The complete KettleWorx system includes ten DVDs, training in 200 unique exercises, over 12 hours of personalized kettlebell instruction and a healthy eating guide. The KettleWorx program results in a remarkable body transformation after just six weeks, and requires only three 20-minute workouts per week.

Only KettleWorx
gives you all 3 fitness essentials - all at once - a complete Cardio, Core and Resistance workout - total body fitness in just 20 minutes.

"3X THE RESULTS in ONE-THIRD THE TIME"

Only Kettlebells activate over 400 muscles with each workout - for total body sculpting. Build lean muscle while burning max calories - to look your best. "SCULPT LEAN MUSCLE & ELIMINATE FAT"

Only KettleWorx includes personal training and step-by-step instruction - so your program is easy to follow - a simple yet complete fitness plan. "FAST, FUN & EFFECTIVE"

Only KettleWorx gives you an easy to follow six week training course. Just three, 20-minute workouts each week - each one different! That's 18 unique workouts and over six hours of personal training. (from website)

My Take:

This is going to be a two part review, now and when I've competed the six week program.

I've completed week two of Kettle Worx, and am impressed by how well it's working. I love that 20 minutes a day, three days a week, can make such a difference in such a short time. In just two weeks I've lost 4 pounds (woohooo!!!!) and my shorts are already feeling a bit looser. I went with the Kettle Worx Ultra 5 system, which includes:

  • A FREE 5-pound kettlebell – KettleWorx Premium Kettlebell
  • The Ultimate Body Sculpting Collection – on 4 DVDs
  • Fast Abs – 1 DVD
  • Fast Fat Burn – 1 DVD
  • Fat Free in 42 – a 6 week healthy eating guide (e-Book format)

The Kettle Worx Ultra is also available with 10, 15, or 20 pound Kettlebell to meet your fitness level. You can also purchase individual Kettlebells and videos when you're ready to step up the intensity.

My first workout, I learned two things: One, I'm horribly out of shape, and two, I've got some latent anger issues as my absolute favorite move is the Kettle Worx punch :) I love the pace of the videos, they're fast enough to break a sweat, but not so fast I can't keep up. I started with Cardio, then moved to Core, and then Resistance for day 3. Each video has six workouts, so I'm not doing the same routine at all during the six week body transformation.

The Cardio workout has definitely been the hardest for me, my legs hurt in spots I didn't know they could hurt in! But each workout is definitely making a difference, as I'm less sore each time, and I'm already noticing a definite tightening in my tummy, and my arms are definitely getting stronger.

More:

Check out the Infomercial to see how Kettle Worx works. You can also check out their video blogtestimonials from others who've used, and loved Kettle Worx.

Purchase:

You can purchase Kettle Worx systems, kettlebells, videos and nutrition products on their website.


I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so cool that you got to review this program! I would love to try Kettle Worx, but I just can't afford it.

    ReplyDelete