Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pet Super Store - Review

Pet Super Store has everything your pet needs, including dog beds, bowls, training collars and everything in between.

I had the
chance to review the plush dog couch in Espresso. Shipping was super quick, and the bed arrived securely packaged in a large cardboard box. When Emmy (the dachshund) and Phoenix (the puggle) saw what was in the box, they were jumping! I didn't even get the bed completely out of the box before Phoenix jumped on and snuggled in, with Emmy dancing at my feet :)


This is
one of the cutest beds I've seen! It looks just like a miniature couch, and is super plush and comfy, without being over sized. It would work perfectly for a large size dog, or for two smaller size dogs like I have (I actually had 3 of them snuggled in like sardines as we're puppy sitting for my mom, but I couldn't get Kirby (the schnauzer) to stay for a photo :) Plus, it looks super cute and matches my decor perfectly. The bed is sturdily constructed, with thick fabric and holds a lot of weight - my husband actually sat on it and the foam hardly dented, so I know this will last for years. I also love that the seat cushion lifts up - Phoenix and Emmy both love to eat treats in bed which is messy. With the removable cushion I can just lift it up, swipe down any spots, and vacuum up any crumbs from the bottom.

Connect:

You can stay up to date with Pet Super Store by signing up for their newsletter (left hand side, close to the bottom of the page) or following them on Twitter.

Purchase:

Pet Super Store has an enormous selection
- Choose from over 500 products for all your pet related needs and offers unsurpassed value - Boutique pet accessories and high-tech training supplies at the Guaranteed Lowest Prices! They offer free shipping on all orders over $75.00

Product(s) were provided free for review, the opinion in this post is entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. Following you from MBC. Pls follow me back when you get the chance.

    http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more pics of Emmy! This is my first time seeing her. OMG she is so cute and looks comfey in the pet bed.

    ReplyDelete