Sunday, July 18, 2010

CSN Stores Review :)


Based in Boston, CSN Stores LLC began in 2002 and has grown rapidly into a Top 3 online U.S. retailer of home and office goods with 400+ employees. See our Facts at a Glance and Industry Associations. Beyond providing unparalleled customer service, selection, and savings to our U.S. customers, CSN Stores has opened its doors to online shoppers from Canada, the U.K., and Germany. Recently named to the Hot 100 List of online retailers for 2009, CSN Stores continues to grow. (from website).

With so ma
ny options, it took a while to decide what to review! CSN Stores has 200 stores, and carries everything from lighting to kitchen sinks to beds and bedding and lots more.

I finally decided on Sure Fit Soft Suede Sofa and Loveseat Slipcovers in Taupe. I love how these give my living room a whole new look, and at only $54.00 for the sofa cover and $45.00 for the loveseat cover, they're about half the cost of what I've priced locally. They were super easy to put on (well, they were once I read the instructions and realized there was a tag identifying the front and back :) They also seem super durable which is great. The only negative is they pull and bunch up, but they can be easily tucked back into place.

You can check out all of CSN Stores here.


1 comment:

  1. I am following you via Mom Bloggers Club on the post of Google Friend Connect Followers. Please follow me back, if you aren't already! I really appreciate it! http://quicktattletails.blogspot.com/
    Thanks,
    Bonny

    ReplyDelete