Friday, November 12, 2010

CSN Stores Review :)

Based in Boston, CSN Stores LLC began in 2002 and has grown rapidly into a Top 3 online U.S. retailer of home and office goods with 400+ employees. See our Facts at a Glance and Industry Associations. Beyond providing unparalleled customer service, selection, and savings to our U.S. customers, CSN Stores has opened its doors to online shoppers from Canada, the U.K., and Germany. (from website).

With so many options, it took a while to decide what to review! CSN Stores has 200 stores, and carries everything from bathroom furniture to cookware to kitchen sinks and lighting.

I finally decided to go with a gift for myself, and selected two items that would make the holidays much easier - an Aroma 7 cup Dry Rice Cooker/Food Steamer and Chef'N SleekSlice Collapsible Handheld Mandoline Slicer.

I placed
my order on November 8, and received both items on November 11 (only 3 days!). I absolutely love how CSN immediately sends an email confirming your order, giving approximate ship dates (items can ship from different warehouses). They then follow up with a shipping confirmation email, including a tracking number so you can easily check on the status of your order. Plus, their website is super easy to navigate, so ordering was simple.

I love both of these, and know I'll be using them for years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment