Monday, November 29, 2010

Zippo Candle Lighter (Review)

I love candles, especially the large jar candles, but they can be a pain to light. I've purchased the specialty candle lighters before, but they run out so quickly!

Zippo offers a full range or products, including the Zippo Candle Lighter. Zippo’s Candle Lighters add a touch of elegance when it comes to lighting candles around the house or starting a fire this holiday season. Priced from $14.95-$19.95 (and available in a range of colors and designs), they won’t break the bank and would make a great gift.

I was sent the Zippo Candle Lighter in Snowflake for review, and I love how easily this works! The perfect size to reach any candle wick, it keeps my hand safely away from the flame. I love that this lighter can be refilled, so it will last for years. Plus, it's super cute, and at just 19.95 it's a perfect gift for several hard to shop for people on my list :)

The Zippo Candle Lighter patterns (Snowflake, Asian Floral, Cheetah, and Patriotic) are packaged in a cute holiday gift case that resembles a clutch, adding a bit more style to what’s already a fantastic holiday gift.

Each Candle Lighter:

-Features Zippo’s Lifetime Guarantee

- Has a sleek ergonomic design

- Has a patented child safety button

- Refillable for endless use

- Adjustable flame dial (if your lighter doesn't light right out of the box, just adjust the dial up and you'll have flame :)

You can connect with Zippo on Twitter and Facebook (you can also enter the King of Zippo Sweepstakes on Facebook - ends 12/31).

I received product(s) free to review - the opinion in this post is entirely my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment